Membership to the HHTC requires that the individual or family be paid members of the HHA. Membership initiation for the HHTC is $500 either paid in whole, or in two installments of $250 (one at the time of joining, and one in the following spring). Annual dues are an additional $125 for a voting member with a $25 fee for each spouse and/or child wishing to join. Guest fees are $5/day (honour rule) and are paid as an addition to the following season's annual dues.
For further information and/or membership inquiries, please email Sharon Silverthorn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Court Booking Rules
ACCESS TO THE COURTS IS NOT PERMITTED AND TENNIS PLAY SHALL NOT OCCUR DURING THE FOLLOWING PERIODS:
- Sunday Church Services on June 23rd - July and August, and the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend – no tennis between 9:30 a.m. and noon
- Annual General Meeting of the Honey Harbour Association Saturday, July 13th – no tennis between 9:00 a.m. and noon
- Corn Roast - Sunday, August TBD – no tennis from 5 p.m. on.
- THE BOOKING OF COURTS IS NOT PERMITTED DURING THE FOLLOWING PERIODS:
- Pick-Up tennis – 10:00 a.m. to Noon, on all Mondays and Fridays in July and August Wednesdays July TBD, & August TBD – Day Camp Tennis 1– 3 p.m.
- Round Robins – July 6th, August 17th and September 14th
- Day Camp - Wednesdays 10:00 am - 12:00 pm until August 21st
Each Member in good standing may book one court for one hour per day.
Bookings can be made at the courts 48 hours in advance of the day of play.
Membership Chair – Sharon Silverthorn – 705-756-4984
The Tennis Club works with the Day Camp to provide tennis instruction to the camp participants. The program typically lasts 5 weeks and is conducted by an experienced instructor.
Our Club has purchased small racquets, bigger balls, and pop up nets that make it easier and fun for the kids. Come check it out!