Join by Mail
Print our New Member Form and complete all information. Don't forget to enclose your membership dues.
PO Box 306
Honey Harbour, Ontario
There are 2 ways to join the HHA: either Print the new member form or join online (below).
Becoming a member of the HHA gives you access to many great benefits.
What's INCLUDED in a 'full' membership?
Members get a copy of the Honey Harbour Hoots, the association's annual yearbook. This is an excellent publication filled with summer memories, stories from the past and a promise of another summer of fun in Honey Harbour.
Full Members get Winter Patrol service for the Fall/Winter of the current membership year, weather permitting.
Georgian Bay Association Update
FOCA (Federation of Ontario Cottagers' Associations)
HHA members get all the benefits offered by FOCA. Download FOCA membership benefits brochure.
Join as a New Member
Register as a new ASSOCIATE Member
Register as a New Full Member
- Comprises a primary family member, their partner, their children and their adult dependents
- Is normally associated with a property located within the Honey Harbour area
- Includes Winter Patrol services (weather permitting)
- Includes one complimentary copy of Hoots
- Includes membership to the Georgian Bay Association
- Eligible for Day Camp discounts
- Entitled to one vote at meetings of the Corporation
- Comprises a primary family member, their partner, their children and their adults dependents
- Is connected with a full membership family OR is a voting member of a sister association that pays a GBA membership fee on behalf of the associate OR is a tenant or guest in the Honey Harbour area and wishes to participate in and support the HHA and GBA
- Enjoys some of the benefits of the HHA, including lower Day Camp fees
- Is not entitled to vote at meetings of the Corporation
Already a member and need to renew? Click here.
ADDITIONAL Winter Patrol
Additional Winter Patrol covers the monitoring of other buildings located on the same lot, further than 25m from the main cottage, such as sleeping cabins or tool sheds.
NOTE: This service is only available to Full Members and must be purchased along with the Full Membership.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns.
Donate to the HHA
Donate to the Honey Harbour Association's Day Camp Fund or BOOM Sailing (tax receipt issued by HHCCI).
Please consider a general donation to the HHA.
Donate to the Schoolhouse Dock Fund (tax receipt issued by HHCCI).
Purchases can be made online using Visa, Master Card, American Express, Visa Interac, Master Card Interac and American Express Interac.
Our members' privacy is of great concern. As such, member contact information is kept private and is only used to distribute information either by regular mail or email unless otherwise directed. Please keep us informed of address and email changes so we can most effectively communicate with you.