Get Free Admission to Canada’s National Parks, Historic Sites and Marine Conservation Areas
To celebrate Canada’s 150th year as a nation, get free admission to Canada’s National Parks, Historic Sites and Marine Conservation Areas.
Enjoy free admission to Georgian Bay Islands National Park (this includes Beausoleil Island) and many more!
The pass isn’t limited to Ontario or specific to any province. It applies to all of Canada’s national treasures from coast to coast.
What it Covers
- Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada
- Lockage at Parks Canada’s canal and historic waterways
What it Doesn’t Cover
- Camping and other accommodations
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Reservation fees
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission
- Overnight backcountry use
When you stop to enjoy the natural beauty of our treasured parks, you can appreciate the extraordinary importance of protecting these lands and waters for the heath of our planet and for future generations to benefit from.
To minimize your impact while visiting these environments, take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints.
*Please contact the location you plan to visit to verify details regarding items not covered as these items may vary.